We have plaid on the needles with the new Mosaic Plaid Wrap pattern by designer Michael Vloedman.
The wrap is a stunning work of design that may be worn all year long. Wear as a wrap for more warmth or drape over shoulders as a generous scarf. The plaid effect is cleverly achieved through slipped stitches & working just one color per row! Once knitting, the piece becomes quite rhythmic.
Knit in Hedgehog Fibres Sporty Singles, the wrap has both softness & the perfect amount of drape. The hand-dyed colorways of Hedgehog Fibres give the plaid a very modern feel with subtle speckles & tonality.
- 6 skeins Hedgehog Fibres Sporty Singles (100% Merino Wool, 328 yards/100g)
- Color MC1: 3 skeins Cereal
- Color MC2: 1 skein Truffle
- Color CC: 2 skeins Rosewood
- Size US 6, 24”-32” circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge)
The Wool & Co. Team