Daybreak by Stephen West is a striking, yet simple semi-circular shawl that can be worn almost all year! Our store sample was reimagined & knit by store cast member Hillary Quinn using a Freia Shawl Ball for the gradient & Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light for the contrast.
The pattern requires the following materials (enough for largest size):
- 1 Freia Shawl Ball (430 yards)
- 1 skein Tosh Merino Light (420 yards) or similar fingering weight yarn
- Size US 4, 32” circular needle
- Stitch markers, tapestry needle
Final measurements Small(Medium, Large):
- 15[17,20]” from cast on, along center stitch, to bind off.
- 52[60,72]” wingspan, along edge stitches.
The pattern is available to purchase in store or online.
The Wool & Co. Team