Knit with soft, fluffy Berroco Nomad, the Lillian Poncho & Mittens knit up quickly...just in time for the first snowfall. Berroco’s newest yarn is a bulky weight blend of extrafine Merino wool & camel. The boucle style yarn is perfect for on-trend garments & accessories.
Two colors of Berroco Nomad combine with garter stitch on the “wrong” side for a graphic poncho knitting pattern. Knit flat, the piece achieves its shoulder-hugging shape with short rows.
Approximately 53(57, 60½, 63½)” around at lower edge x 20” long
Model wearing size 53”
- size US 10.5, 32” circular needle + spare US 10 circular needle for Kitchener at end of pattern
- 6.5mm crochet hook & waste yarn for provisional cast-on
- 3 (4, 4,5) balls Berroco Nomad (model photo #9101 Cream, MC)
- 2 (2, 2, 3) balls Berroco Nomad (model photo #9116 Cast Iron, CC)
- size US 9 double point needles
- 1 ball Berroco Nomad (model photo #9116 Cast Iron)
The Wool & Co. Team