* Sunshine Coast by Heidi Kirrmaier
Lighten up with an easy, breezy seamless pullover by Heidi Kirrmaier. Known for her simple, well written patterns, Sunshine Coast is knit in the round, top-down with side shaping accomplished with basic increases/decreases. The A-line shape is very flattering on everyone.
We are excited to knit this pattern in one of our new spring yarns; Rowan Cotton Cashmere. The DK weight blend of cotton & Cashmere will truly make you smile as you happily knit away. Our best description of this yarn is that it is like a favorite t-shirt.
The pullover is designed to be worn with 1/2”-3” positive ease at the bust. To knit the pullover, you will need the following DK weight yarn yardage, as well as size US 5 (or needle size to achieve gauge), 16” or 24” circular needle (yoke), US 5, 32”-40” circular needle (body), US 5, double points (sleeves), & stitch markers:
- XS: finished bust 32”, 840 yards
- S: finished bust 35”, 945 yards
- M1: finished bust 38.25”, 1,030 yards
- M2: finished bust 41.25”, 1,220 yards
- L1: finished bust 44.5”, 1,325 yards
- L2: finished bust 47.5”, 1,440
- XL: finished bust 50.75”, 1,570 yards
- XXL: finished bust 54”, 1,670 yards
View our complete collection of every color of Rowan Cotton Cashmere in-store or online.
The Wool & Co. Team