Ring in the new year with a project just for you! The Throwback Cardigan by Andrea Mowry is a classic color work cardigan that has a fresh, modern feel. The color work yoke is just the right amount of detail. Worked flat from the top down (sleeves are knit in round), this seamless sweater can be worn in many seasons
*The Throwback Cardigan by Andrea Mowry
Now for the best part! Wool & Co. is offering the Throwback pattern free with the purchase of the yarn to knit the cardigan (1,430+ yards worsted weight yarn purchase requirement) through New Year’s Day. We are also offering a class to learn to knit The Throwback beginning Friday, January 11. Sign up for this class, as well as many more that have just been added!
The pattern requires
- 980-1,740 yards worsted weight yarn (main color)
- 150 yards each of three contrast colors in worsted weight yarn for color work yoke
- Size US 7 & 8, 32”- 40” circular needles
- Size US 7 & 8 double point needles or preferred needles for small circumference knitting
- Stitch markers, waste yarn, tapestry needle
Have a Happy New Year!
The Wool & Co. Team