Wrap up in the generous Kelso Wrap by Megan Gonzalez. Stylish & warm, the wrap is knit in the newest addition to the Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok family. Woolstok Tweed is a delightfully soft, smooshy, non-superwash tweed with a plump, round strand. Cables, textured stitches & ribbing really pop when knit in the aran weight blend of fine Highland wool & Donegal.
Studded with gorgeous tweedy flecks of partially felted wool, the Kelso Wrap has a flattering semi-circular shape that creates a beautiful silhouette. Short rows create slices of color accenting bands of eyelets, garter & reverse stockinette ridges.
Measuring 92” wide by 26” deep, the wrap requires the following materials:
- 8 skeins total Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok Tweed
- 6 skeins color A (Plum Brandy in photo)
- 2 skeins color B (Cactus Flower in photo)
- Size US 11, 40” circular needle (or longer if desired)
Another piece we love in Woolstok Tweed is the Madison Wrap by Nancy Ekvall. This textured wrap/scarf features a mosty solid appearance with striking colorblock ends that perfectly punctuate. Measuring 132” long by 18” wide, the wrap offers plenty of styling options.
- 10 skeins total Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok Tweed
- 1 skein color A (Midsummer Night in photo)
- 8 skeins color B (Blue Lichen in photo)
- 1 skein color C (Prairie Sky in photo)
- Size US 11, 24” circular needle
Both of these wraps are enjoyable & relaxing knits. The wool of Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok Tweed feels wonderful in hands & on the needles. Shop the full color collection at woolandcompany.com or our lifestyle store. We are happy to provide complimentary winding so you may spend more time knitting!
The Wool & Co. Team