This pattern is complimentary with the purchase of both 4 skeins of Shibui Silk Cloud and 5 skeins of Shibui Pebble for this project.
A soft glow emits from Silk Cloud while Pebble provides substantial drape. A set of wide sleeves and cowl neck compliment the curved hem.
- Shibui Knits Silk Cloud
- 4 (5) skeins
- Shibui Knits Pebble
- 5 (6) skeins
Shown in Brick
- 20 sts & 22 rows = 4" in St st after blocking, with 1 strand of Silk Cloud and 1 strand of Pebble held together, on size 8 needle or size needed to obtain gauge
- 40 sts & 30 rows = 4" in 1×1 rib after blocking, with 1 strand of Silk Cloud and 1 strand of Pebble held together, on size 4 needle or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 8 (5 mm) circular needle, 24" or longer
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 24"
- Size 4 (3.5 mm) needles
- 52 (60)" from cuff to cuff
- 18 (20)" length from shoulder to hem
Model is 5'4" wearing S/M
Body is worked from one cuff across the sleeve and shoulder, splitting work to create a neck opening then rejoined to complete work to final cuff. A cowl collar is picked up and knit around neck opening.