Issue seven, Kouta, includes:
- 140 pages
- 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West.
- an interview with Veera Välimäki
- a long-format story about The Fibre Co.
- my story by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
- a Q&A with Annie Rowden
- a travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop