If you would prefer a printed copy then add this pattern to your cart along with a yarn purchase and we will include one in your shipment (maximum of 1 printed pattern per skein of yarn purchased).
Keep feet toasty & warm with a pair of richly textured socks designed by sock expert Laura Keiken. The design, reminiscent of a vortex, is simple, yet fun & interesting to knit.
- 100 gram skein of fingering weight yarn containing at least 15% nylon and 400 yards
- Sample knit with 1 skein Leading Men Show Stopper, Storm Chaser colorway
- US 1 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) in your preferred method for knitting in the round (double points, 9”circular or 32” for magic loop)
- Ring stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- 8 stitches = 1”, in pattern
- Cuff down sock construction
- Kitchener stitch