Wool & Co. is growing! We are looking for energetic, passionate, customer service oriented individuals to join our team! Please find a list of positions that we are looking to fill.
Retail Store Cast Member
Position 1: Flexible availability at least 3 weekdays (11-5PM)/ week + 2 weekend days/ month (10-5PM). Weekday hours may also be evening shift (5-8PM).
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing cast member to join the Wool & Co. team!
- Customer service oriented
- Friendly, patient & helpful attitude
- Must have several years of knitting experience and be comfortable with a variety of techniques
- Ability to trouble-shoot errors and assist with correcting knitting mistakes
Demonstrate intermediate knitting skills including casting on, picking up dropped stitches, knitting in the round, use of double-pointed needles, seaming and blocking
- Ability to recommend skill-appropriate patterns, assist with pattern directions and recommend all materials required that coincide with a particular pattern. This includes needle sizes, yarn weight, fiber content and yardage requirements
- Ability to teach basic knitting classes
- Comfortable navigating computers, iPads & Ravelry
Internet Shipping Specialist
Position 1: At least 3 weekdays (approx. 9-3PM)/ week + 2 Saturdays (8-3PM)/ month
We are looking for a responsible, detail oriented individual to manage, package & ship internet orders. Knitting skills are not necessary, though yarn/fiber knowledge a plus.
- Comfortable navigating computers (shipping application, POS system, excel/ google docs, email)
- Attention to visual presentation, ability to neatly wrap merchandise
- Customer service oriented with the ability to effectively communicate with customers with a friendly, positive, patient attitude
- Reliable transportation & the ability to drive
- Ability to learn quickly & operate in a fast-paced environment
- Position involves picking up merchandise from downtown St. Charles store, as well as transporting packages to post office each day
- Position is based at Wool & Co., St. Charles warehouse
Please send resumes and/or credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading “Wool & Co. Employment Opportunity.”